Monday, August 10, 2009

tree houses & waterfalls

Today started out with an open highway, surrounded by semi trucks on my way to see a tree house. I will be shooting a wedding in a few weeks in Issaquah and decided to drop in and see the location as I hadn't been there before. Wanted to get a lay of the land and see where we would want to take pictures on the wedding day. What a beautiful and completely natural venue! After I took a few pictures, I got back into the car and took a detour on the way home pulling into the parking lot at Snoqualmie Falls. Unfortunately, I didn't know I would be making this stop when I left the house this morning, so my heels didn't seem like the smartest thing to try and hike to the bottom in. I did enjoy the view from the lookout, sat on a bench for awhile in the overcast weather, taking a few moments of silence (at least until the school bus of children pulled up)... overall a joyous day.

No comments: