Saturday, August 22, 2009

amy & jim | treehouse point wedding

Gorgeous weather, natural setting, a relaxed bride & groom, a few tree houses and a wide circle of friends equal a spectacular day filled with love. Amy & Jim were married this afternoon at Treehouse Point in Issaquah and it was so much fun. I had a hard time picking out which few photos I wanted to put on here to sum up what a great day we had. Amy and I were both bridesmaids in our friends wedding a few years back and it was so fun to see her again and play a special role in capturing her wedding day. I wish the new couple a lifetime of happiness and joy as they begin this journey together! {to see a few more of the images from the wedding visit my facebook page... http://www.facebook.com/pages/Seattle-WA/Beautiful-Endings-Photography/38661863398}





No comments: