Friday, July 31, 2009

colleen & josh | st. andrews wedding

One of my favorite parts about the job I get to do, is reconnecting with families that I have worked with in the past. On Friday evening, Josh & Colleen's wedding took place at St. Andrews Church with their reception being held at High Cedars Golf Course. In 2006 I shot Sarah & Tyler's wedding in Tacoma (Sarah's brother Josh was the groom yesterday). I feel that creating a bond with my clients is extremely important. I cannot emphasize in enough ways how much I truly love what I do! Even though yesterday was another hot one, with the sun beating down on us, the entire bridal party were amazing. They dealt with the heat and we captured some beautiful images outside the church and with the vintage getaway car. Colleen was a gorgeous bride and Josh was quite a handsome groom, an absolutely stunning couple. Congratulations to you and your families!

No comments: