Sunday, July 19, 2009

julie & morgan | port townsend wedding

WOW, we are having amazing weather lately, welcome to summer! I had the honor of shooting Julie & Morgan's wedding in Port Townsend Washington at Chetzemoka Park yesterday. I woke up pretty early (around 6am) to finish getting a few final items completed before my 2.5 hour trek to meet the bridal party. I decided to treat myself to breakfast about half way through the drive, partially because they say that breakfast is the most important meal of the day right? Just needed to be sure that I was on my game.

We had a few laughs with the crazy wind and Julie's veil trying to attack Morgan during the pre ceremony shoot, luckily there was no wind during the outdoor ceremony. I met Julie & Morgan last year, did their engagement session about a month ago and it was lovely to be a part of capturing their special day. I am excited to share a few of the images with you and wish the happy couple a lifetime of happiness in this new journey. Congrats!












1 comment:

Brandon Patoc said...

Nice pictures! I the image of the dress.