Wednesday, July 29, 2009

hot weather | rockin' videographers

109, is that even possible in Seattle? Well I guess it is when I got into my car this afternoon and the outside temp read 109. Other than almost melting every time I step outside, today was a great day to get out. I had lunch this afternoon with Laura and Chris from Edit 1 Media, Seattle Washington. They are a wonderful couple and I must say amazing videographers. It is easy to see that they love what they do and their passion truly shows through in their work. I watched a sample DVD of a few weddings they have shot and as weird as I might sound, found myself crying because they were such beautiful videos. I am excited to see what is in store for them as they continue to win awards and create works of art for their clients.

No comments: