Saturday, April 4, 2009

alisha | senior picture session

April started out on a high note. Back in the day, I was Miss Auburn 2001 and during my time in competition had a little sister contestant that came to all of the events with me. At that time she was 10 years old and as the years have seemed to pass too quickly, she is now a senior in high school. I had the opportunity to do Alisha's senior picture session today! We had the most amazing weather, spent time recapturing old memories as well as comprehending the vision of who she is at this moment. Alisha is theatrical and enjoys spending time on the stage. On the way to our location, we encountered a few unexpected detours due to a parade but this actually become a blessing in disguise as I found a few new spots I'd never been to before. We found an old theater, a random wall and a variety of textures along the way. I believe that we were able to bring to life images that reflect the young woman she is and will become. Here are a few pictures from her session...thanks Alisha for this opportunity, you are lovely.

No comments: