Thursday, June 11, 2009

Michael | June Session

Earlier this week I took Michael on an impromptu photo session, as the weather was amazing and I thought it'd be fun to see what kind of shots we could get. Little did we know that it seemed to be "field trip day" for all of the local school children. I thought we got some great pictures, which I have added to my website and a few of them are posted below. Can't wait to get out more this summer and see what the local area has to offer. I feel like every year I tell myself that I need to explore our beautiful state, yet it seems like times passes quickly and I'm left repeating this same sentence to myself year after year. I recently received my Seattle Lonely Planet Book in the mail and honestly, can't wait to get to it!













1 comment:

Alexa Johnson said...

Hi Holly! What a great idea--the lonely planet book for hometown adventures. I always love their recommendations when traveling. I might have to pick one up for summer adventures.